Sunday, August 14, 2005

Some Days

Last week was awesome. I lost 2.5 lbs. Now the boy is home. And I think this week is going to be much more difficult. Losing weight is easier when I can just hole up inside my apartment, decline lunch and dinner invitations and spend lots of time working out. I didn't work out Friday or Saturday. I've eaten almost every meal this weekend out at a restaurant. Which means I've eaten a shitload of points. Still haven't used up all of my flex points, but that's only because I rode 17 miles today and counted allegedly earned 10 activity points (according to WW Online Activity Points Calculator). And my heart rate monitor said I burned 1316 calories.

But dammit those calories are supposed to be for creating a deficit, not just so I can eat way too much food. Again its the weekend issues. And again I say I'm going to be better during the week. And I know I can do better this week. But I don't know if I'll make up for the damage I've caused these past two days. Some days its easy. Some days its just so hard.

No comments: