Thursday, October 05, 2006

Back

Okay so sorry I had this great news with hitting the virgin fat territory and then I just disappeared. Thank you all for all of the wonderful comments; you don't know how much I appreciate it.

Maybe it's mental, or maybe I'm stressed, but as soon as I hit that number my eating went to shit. I haven't been doing well at all and I'm sorry to say I've definitely gained a few pounds in the past few weeks. With the wedding and work right now, I'm just not able to focus as much as I'd like and I'm struggling a bit.

I had my last fitting of my dress on Tuesday, and I know a few pounds isn't going to make that much of a difference either way. I'm so excited to be getting married and to be wearing that dress. I know I'm going to feel fab no matter what.

Anyway, I have to run to work, but I'll try to write a real post sometime soon. The wedding is nine days away!

4 comments:

JessiferSeabs said...

It's totally mental. The second I hti the 180s, I stopped trying and basically have been plateauing / battling the same 5 lbs for, um, over a year now. PA-THET-IC.

Do better than me.

Unknown said...

planning a wedding can be stressful i'm sure so i wouldn't beat yourself up over gaining a few pounds... maybe if you get in some exercise, that will help you relax and not freak out over things... and i'm sure you'll look beautiful in your gown - the day is about you and your new hubby, not a number on the scale...:o)

Lynne said...

I think you're doing great! Planning a wedding is so stressful and through it all you still have managed to make progress.
I can't believe the wedding is so soon! That's so exciting!

~Les said...

I'm with Jodi, planning a wedding is stressful! I'll bet that, combined with the VFT may have set off a mental game of "Oh, I can eat what I want, no boundaries." I do that all the time, sister. I'm glad you've realized it so you can get a grip on it.

I can't WAIT to see pics of your wedding. I know you'll be gorgeous!!

~Les