Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hallo

I'm here. Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I have no excuse. Except that I'm so effing busy I can hardly stand it right now. There just isn't enough time. The good news is, I am dunzo with the Christmas shopping. Thank the lord. Spent waaaaay too much money but that's okay. I just like giving people stuff. What can I say? Plus I'm not very good and finding bargains. I suck at that actually. I can't wait to give the boy his gift! I won't tell you what it is here in case he reads it this (hi there boy) but I'll tell you after Christmas. It rawks!

So remember I'm writing everything down this week? OMG I am so embarrassed to give my little sheet to the trainer on Thursday. Let's just say the no-sugar thing is not really working out this week with the holidays and what not. There is so much chocolate in my office it is not even funny. And a girl can only resist so much chocolate. Also, I had holiday parties to attend on both Friday and Saturday, and I'm not going to lie, heavy drinking on Saturday may have led to a grilled cheese and a side of ranch. Damn you Denver Diner!

Workouts are going well; I'm sticking to my plan and tonight I did an hour of weights plus 25 minutes interval cardio. I'm happy about it. I feel good. I'm terrified because Thursday the trainers going to test my body fat, like he was supposed to do last week but he forgot. And I conveniently forgot to remind him. I know I should know so I can measure my progress, but I don't want to cry. Especially in front of the whole gym.

Still shooting for under 190 by the end of the year, then I'm telling you, we are going hardcore this. Who's with me?

1 comment:

K said...

I'm with you. And I'm going to tell you this now - if he measures your body fat using an electronic scale, the number can vary considerably. Up to 10%, I believe. So if you hate the number? It may be worth trying again.