Thursday, December 15, 2005

Writing it all down

Hello! How's it going everyone? Things are good here, just sore as all hell. I had a meeting with the trainer yesterday. Holy crap. Side lunges with a little hop. Suck my ass. And about a zillion other things he made me do. Big news is though, he's making me write down everything single thing I eat. And at what time.

It's weird because I've been doing WW online for a while now, and while sometimes it works and sometimes I'm slack about it, I've pretty much been tracking what I eat on a daily basis for over a year now. If I'm being honest with myself though, I haven't been tracking very well since I stopped losing weight in about March. I haven't been tracking well and I haven't been losing. In fact I've been gaining. Not a ton, but still gaining.

So I'm going to make a concerted effort this week to track every morsel that goes into my mouth. Meaning every little bite of cookie. Every drink. Every fry. Every chip. Every little bit. And the trainer is going to see it. He's going to see that today I had soup and salad for dinner but then I had half a chocolate chip cookie and 4 bites of the boy's macaroni. He's going to see that I'm going to two parties this weekend and I'll probably drink more than I should. He's going to see that the lack of vegetables in my diet is appalling.

It's all good though; I'm excited about it, and I think this is really going to work. I'm sort of afraid to be optimistic at this point, being so close to the holidays and with so much potential for disaster, but I just feel pretty good. I know my eating isn't spot on, but I'm working out and I'm feeling good about it. And the trainer said, and I quote, "by this summer, you'll be a lean mean machine."

Oh I hope so!!!!!!

No comments: