Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Wagon

Hey peoples. Sorry I haven't been around in so long. I have to admit, I fell off the wagon hard, starting on Thursday night. I won't go into the details, but it hasn't been pretty. I'm definitely back eating wheat (which I'm okay with by the way) but I also added in sugar and fat including onion rings and Cold Stone which I absolutely should not be eating.

The good news is, it only ended up in a 1 lb gain, but this is definitely not the direction I want to be going. I'm workng hard to get back on track but it's so hard once you fall off. I did have an awesome workout with the trainer tonight, so I'm doing what I can. All in all, I'm not in a great place at the moment. I'll update again when I'm a little more peppy.

2 comments:

alea said...

This sounds so much like me. Seems like we're in the same place once again... The main thing is that you got back on the wagon! And believe me, I know how hard it is after having slacked off. Just do what you can and you'll be fine! I still believe we can eventually reach our goals and be a little more consistent with our efforts! WE CAN DO THIS! (Doesn't everyone need a little pep talk now and then?)

Take care

snackiepoo said...

Hey fall down seven times, stand up eight.

You are doing fabulous for getting over it and trying again :)