Saturday, December 02, 2006

Dinosaurs

Saturday afternoon and I'm wasting it by sitting here watching Jurassic Park 3. Probably one of the worst movies of all time. I could be watching a variety of Oscar-worthy films but instead I'm watching this. And I'm completely enthralled. I just can't stop. In fact I can barely write this post because my eyes are glued to the TV.

It makes me wonder, if I was trapped on an island being chased by dinosaurs that were probably smarter than I was, would I be able to survive? I'd have to do a lot of running, and climbing up trees and finding caves to hide in. I'd have to swim across rivers and there would be no hot shower waiting for me when I was through.

I'm probably not in good enough shape yet to survive being chased by dinosaurs. Well the raptors at least. I bet I could outrun a brontosaurus though. At least that's something.

5 comments:

M@rla said...

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who watched that stupid movie and thought the same things...

alea said...

I've never seen it. But I can still relate to this post... Because I feel like a dinosaur!

Jen said...

Just wanted to stop by to say hello and let you know I've restarted my blog under a different name: A Plan I Can Live With. Hope to see you there! :-)

K said...

Ha! A while ago on a non-diet blog, there was a serious conversation going on in comments about which of us would survive in a postapocalyptic society, and why...

Geeky? You think so? Oh.

alea said...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the kind words you left me when I was feeling so down earlier this week! You are so sweet! It almost made me shed a few tears... :)

I'm so glad I found you in the vastness of blogland - you feel like a true friend to me.