Sunday, February 25, 2007

Better

It's amazing how the light of day can change your perspective. Waking up this morning I still feel a little twinge of regret for my choices yesterday, but overall I just feel happier and more confident. And it's only been a few hours. There's something about the beginning of the day that just feels fresh - like you have so many options ahead of you. I can do anything I choose with this day.

Today that means I've started with a healthy breakfast and I'm going to make the most of what's left of my weekend. Walk the dogger, hit Whole Foods and maybe go get a new sports bra. Gotta keep the girls supported if this week in boot camp if you know what I mean.

Oh and I want to make a good dinner with chicken and sweet potatoes as two of the main ingredients. I'm going to peruse all of my cookbooks and Cooking Light mags today but if anyone has any ideas, let me know.

No comments: