Friday, September 21, 2007

Weekend!

Hey guys. Okay so today was good, although it probably could have been better but hey, that's pretty much every day at this point.

This morning I woke up and got ready for the day, which started by welcoming the painters to paint the kitchen. Most of you know this, but for those who don't, I've been without a kitchen for the last seven weeks or so. We are on the home stretch, but I have to say, living without a kitchen is really not conducive to weight loss. Eating out all of the time is just not good.

So suffice it to say, I am very excited, because the kitchen got painted today, and our new frig and microwave are getting delivered tomorrow. After that, it's just the backsplash, finishing the floor, and then we're finally done! Hooray!

So anyway, we finalized the paint, and off I went to work. I had a busy but great day at work, and went to visit an amazing gym over my lunch break. I'm definitely joining this gym. It has two pools! One indoor, one outdoor, and the outdoor one is heated all winter! Yes!

After work I had a glass of wine with some colleagues and then an amazing small plate dinner with my hubby, including a delectable cheese plate. mmmmm...... cheese.....

So now he went to meet some friends, and I'm getting ready to tuck in early since I have to get up for an hour 45 minute run in the morning. All I have to say is, thank god this half marathon is getting close. I love running, but I swear, I cannot get up at 6 a.m. on Saturday mornings anymore!

Tomorrow is my run, waiting for the appliance guy, and then a passion party! OMG I do not want to go to a passion party. I told my friend I would though, so I think I'm just going to have to have a LOT of vodka to get through it all.

For those who don't know, a passion party is when someone comes and shows a bunch of silly girls a bunch of "toys" for various uses. It's not really my thing, but I think I can handle it. in fact, I'm just going to try to make it as much fun as possible. I mean, what is life really if you can't make it as fun as possible.

I think I may be over my flex points for the week, but I'm going to try to make this weekend a good one and just do the absolute best I can. Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: