Monday, November 12, 2007

Dinner

So this weekend - blah. I had a shower for one of my good friend's at my house on Saturday and it involved lots of wine, too many snacks and some pizza. Then yesterday, for no apparent reason, I just ate crap all day. Bleh.

This morning I pulled it together and went to the gym and I've had a great day so far. I even made a pretty yummy dinner. I've made this a couple of times - you can really do any kind of pasta you have around the house and any cheese too, but today I used fettuccine and asiago cheese.

Chop up about 8 cups of fresh spinach (this is a lot, but you get your veggies in this way!)
Add 1 can of rinsed white beans, a couple of tablespoons olive oil, some asiago cheese, fresh pressed garlic, and the fettuccine. Mix together, top with a little extra Parmesan and you have yourself a lovely, healthy meal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks delicious!

Unknown said...

ditto on that! i love spinach and pasta, makes me want to make that for dinner tonight! :o)