Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday

Five days in a row this week of pretty hardcore workouts have left me sore and in dire need of rest today. So I'm sitting on the couch right now enjoying some coffee and catching up on your blogs rather than going on a run. The run can wait until tomorrow. This was the first week I decided to see the trainer two days, and I'm definitely feeling it. As Martha would say, "it's a good thing." Yeah.

So food this week wasn't horrible, but it probably could have been better. I logged a gain of 1 lb which sort of suck, but I'm also in the middle of my cycle, so we'll see what next week holds. Pasta Queen wrote something about doing a 10 day average rather than just a once a week weigh in, and I'm thinking about doing that as well.

I pretty much weigh myself every day anyway, so I may as well see how that pans out. I like knowing what I'm eating and burning off day to day affects the number on the scale. I'm sort of obsessive like that.

So yeah, today is a rest day. I'm going to the salon to practice my hairstyle for the wedding this afternoon, so I'm sort of excited about that. The rest of the weekend, and this week and next weekend, are going to be pretty chill I think. The boy is leaving for London for work tonight, which I'm kind of bummed about. Then he comes home for one night on Thursday and leaves again for his Bachelor party in Vegas the next day. Yikes! Thirteen guys in Vegas. Wow. They are going to get crazy. I'm just looking at it as a chance to spend some time focusing on myself and enjoying being alone.

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments: