Monday, September 18, 2006

Stoopid Blogger

I just wrote a whole post and poof, disappeared. I hate you blogger.

Anyway, I was just lamenting about how I'm not feeling well - my lungs are tight and I'm tired and a little dizzy. It all started when I went to work out with the trainer today and he made me do sprints around the basketball court first thing. My lungs got all tight and I just couldn't seem to recover. I spent most of the day coughing at work and just being tired and useless. Eh.

So yeah, I'm considering calling in sick tomorrow. It's so weird, because you know, people get sick, but there's some weird little good girl inside of me that just doesn't want to do it. I'm a total corporate soldier. It's sad. I think I'm going to do it anyway though. I'm just effing tired and I need a day to chill. My teams can handle it without me. I think they'll be fine.

Also, I just wanted to report back on my daily weigh in. I think I'm going to report it here when I post, but my official weigh in will still be Thursday. Or I still might do that ten day average thing. Honestly, I don't think it really matters that much as long as the numbers are moving. Right? Oh well I still like to let you guys know.

Today I was at 172. So 171 is the lowest I can EVER remember being, so I'm still just over one lb away from virgin fat territory. I'm telling you, when I actually see the 160's, I might die. I seriously might die. Just another chunk of numbers to blow through though right?

Oh yeah, I did my wedding hair this weekend - it was fun but I'm sort of glad it's over with and one less thing I have to deal with. I decided to go with it "half up" if you know what I mean. She did a low bun at first, but it was just too severe and I didn't like it. I'm going for the romantic look. Or, the messy look if you don't want to use euphemisms. Four weeks to go and I'm getting so excited! Yippee!

1 comment:

Zara said...

How exciting - both about the virgin fat territory and about your wedding! You should be getting hitched just around the time I'm popping out another rugrat.

I'm sorry you're sick, though. It's definitely hit the Denver areas as my whole family has it, too. I was the last to get it but damn, I think I got it the worst! Feel better soon and ditto what Alea said!