Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Back

So...I'm back from my trip. All things considered, I think I did a pretty damn good job. I mean I definitely indulged, but I never really overdid it and I'm hopeful I'll still see a maintain or even a loss this week. As soon as I got back I got right back on track and tried to catch up on my sleep. I still don't feel 100% as far as that's concerned, but otherwise I feel good.

Tonight I met with the trainer and we talked about my game plan for the next fourteen weeks (because that's how long I have until my wedding, OMG!). I'm going to incorporate some two a day workouts, even if that means 15-20 minutes of high intensity cardio in the morning and then steady state cardio or weights in the evening. This should help keep my metabolism burning all day. On top of that, I've got to up my veggies again. I mean I'm still doing the salad in the morning thing, but he wants me to eat a good chunk of veggies at every single meal. It's going to be tough and at times not all that appetizing. But I know it will help keep me full and prevent me from eating too many calories.

So I'm keeping on keeping on with the AFW challenge, even though I did end up gaining 1 lb last week. My next weigh in is on Thursday though, so we shall see how that goes. In the meantime I'm just going to try to do what I know I need to do and focus on myself. The rest should come naturally.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Yay! You did so good!

It sounds like you really have a great plan. It sounds well balanced both with the exercise and the veggies!