Friday, March 28, 2008

Tagged

So the lovely Kim tagged me a few weeks ago and I am a slacker, what can I say, but I decided this morning might be a nice time to share some random, non-important facts with you all. I have been contemplating doing one of those "100 things about me" posts for like 2 years but for some reason I'm not sure I can even come up with 100 things. We'll see if I can even come up with six things. Okay, so.

Here are the rules.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Six non-important things about me:
1. I was born in Midland, TX - the very place the Bush's are from. But I moved when I was six, so I don't claim it. ;)
2. I always leave drawers/closets/cabinet drawers/the dishwasher just slightly open. It drives me husband nuts. But I say we have to set that shit free because if that type of thing ruins our marriage, that's just sad. It should at least be a major problem like his inability to pay any bill on time. But that's another story...
3. My little sister and my husband's little brother are dating. And they just moved in together. I don't think I've ever said that on this blog. But we all hang out together all the time, and it just happened. It was weird at first, but now I kind of like it. Makes hanging out with the fam much more bearable when my sister and I can give each other sideways glances.
4. Speaking of in-laws, mine make their broccoli casserole with breadcrumbs (like for Thanksgiving, etc.). I find that to be totally weird. My family always made broccoli casserole with rice. Either way I think broccoli casserole is gross. Just give me the broccoli alone thank you very much.
5. I barely ever shave my legs. Like maybe once a week, or in the height of the summer, maybe every 3 days. I'm blonde, my hair is fine, you can barely notice it and I just don't feel the need. I'm over it.
6. My little dog - I've always called him the dogger here - his name is Saucer. I don't know why I named him that. People always ask me. I tell them that was just his name when I got him. It just seemed like that's what I should call him. But when people hear me talking to him on the street, half the time they think I'm saying Salsa. And I hate that. I did give my dog a silly name. But dammit it's not Salsa.



I'm supposed to tag people now but I think I'll just say tag to everyone - go for it. It's kinda fun!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you played along! I'm really bad about doing those too, but I always enjoy reading other peoples answers.

I think your dogger is adorable, as is his name. :)

Unknown said...

That is ADORABLE about your little sis and your brother-in-law!! How handy to have this built in couple to do stuff with!

Saucer is a DOLL!! People ask me how I came up with Morty (for my dog) too.. and I have no idea... it just seemed to fit.

P.O.M. said...

Just found you from Thickchick.

Hi. You pup is the cutest!
That's all.