So this week I'd like to:
- Plan my meals every day and track my food!
- Get a workout in at least four out of five weekdays, including 3 strength days and 120 minutes of cardio
- Incorporate veggies into both lunch and dinner every day
- Take the dog on at least a 30 minute walk every morning
- Clean both bathrooms
- Dust and mop all hardwood floors
- Put the Honda on Craig's list
- Use the turkey in the freezer for at least one meal
- Go through the mail every day and get all bills paid on time and quickly
- Buy N. a shower gift
- Find doctor and schedule physical for hubby
On a side note - my husband is turning 30 next week and he doesn't have a general physician, but I think this might be a good time for him to get a basic physical and just make sure everything is working properly and all of that. He seems perfectly healthy, but you never know right? The problem is - I have no idea how to find him a good doctor. I'm sure our insurance company has some recommended physicians so I'm going to try to check that out, but if anyone knows any good sites or anything like that I'd love to know.
So as part of my promise to plan my meals, I'm going to do it here today.
Breakfast (already had it) - Kashi Vive cereal w/ half a banana and skim milk
Lunch - spinach salad w/ homemade baked chicken strips, walnuts, cucumbers, carrots, craisins and light dressing
Snack - Fage w/ honey
Dinner - sweet potato gnocchi w/ sage and asparagus
Have a great day everyone!