Thursday, March 06, 2008

Welcome to Miami

Hi! Sorry I've been MIA this week. I unexpectedly got to go to Miami with my husband on a business trip! W00t!

He had to go for a conference, so the hotel was free, and then we used frequent flier miles for my ticket, so it was ALL GOOD. Too bad the hotel totally sucked. Well not really sucked but it was quite shabby. So I spent all day Monday flying because I had to connect and yadda yadda and then Tuesday and Wednesday chilling at the pool/working out/EATING and then we came home today.

The good news is - I did get some hardcore workouts in, but the bad news is that I ate more than enough to compensate. Way more than enough. Eating out every single meal is just freaking difficult. I brought granola bars for breakfasts and nuts for snacks, but other meals weren't so hot. Eh, it is what it is and I'm back on track.

We woke up at 4:45 ET this morning to catch our plane, which means 2:45 MT, so I'm super duper tired today, but I sucked it up and went to the grocery store this afternoon to stock up for the week. We're going to Vegas in two weeks for my husband's 30th birthday, so for the next two weeks I'm going to try to stick to a fairly strict plan for the next two weeks and see if I can get back in the swing of things prior to our trip. First stop - trainer tomorrow.

I'm so sorry I haven't been around to comment on your blogs - I'm trying to catch up though so know I'm reading! Hope everyone is well!

No comments: