Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday

Thank goodness the weekend is over! I of course would never be saying that if I had to get up and go to work this morning, but alas, I did not. Instead I was sort of glad to see my husband get out of the house and give me a chance to get some things sorted and of course get my food in order.

Starting with Valentine's Day last Thursday I had a few crappy eating days. Thursday night I actually made a beautiful healthy meal - lobster tails, roasted new potatoes and broccoli with strawberries dipped in chocolate. It was healthy, but a LOT of food and I definitely overate. Then the long weekend hit and I didn't do great any day, but I guess I didn't blow it too badly either. I have to say I don't think I'll be seeing a loss tomorrow though. Ahh, this is what I get I guess.

I just went for an awesome run though - it's a beautiful day here and I couldn't resist getting outside for an hour or so. This afternoon I'm going to help a friend with 5 month old twins go swimsuit shopping (yikes - are we already doing that?). I don't think I'll venture into a swimsuit yet, just help her hold the babies and what not while she shops, but you never know. Honestly I'm in an okay place with body acceptance right now though and I don't know if it's a good idea for me to try anything on in that glaring florescent light.

Off to shower, then make some lunch. Have a great day!

No comments: