Saturday, February 04, 2006

Title

Hey people. Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been kind of down. I weighed in with the trainer on Tuesday, and according to him it had taken me 5 weeks to lose .75 inches on my waist, .75 from my hips, and nothing from my arms and legs. I was seriously bummed. I've been working out so much. And trying so hard with food. I don't know what it is, but I guess things just aren't clicking inside my body.

And to top it off, this week hasn't been that great with food. It's that time of the month, and I'm hungry and lacking willpower. I've had three diet sodas in the past two days. I've had two tootsie rolls, and some Ben and Jerry's. It was frozen yogurt, but still. This is not in the plan. And if I start letting these little things sneak their way back into my diet, I'm setting myself up for failure. So I'm trying to get re-focused, but I'm just down and blah about it all. I guess I'm just pre-occupied with some other things right now.

No comments: