Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thin

So - just to clarify, yes I did lose seven pounds this week, but I know most of that was bloat and water weight, so I'm not expecting any miracles next week.

Anywho, I'm watching this documentary on HB0 called Th1n. It follows four women at an eating disorder clinic in Florida and it is incredible to watch. It's strange for me how fascinated I am with eating disorders. I'm overweight, and at times slightly obsessive about my weight, but I've never had a full blown eating disorder and I certainly don't plan to. But I'm still a woman who has serious issues with food, and I guess I can relate to a certain extent.

Food is such a powerful thing. It's amazing the control it can have over people. It can be as bad or worse than any drug out there. In my humble opinion.

Anyway, I don't have a point here, but you should watch it if you get a chance.

No comments: