Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bleh

Effing it up the past two days. Weighed in this morning for a maintain. Ate over 1900 calories today, including ice cream twice. Not really the actions of someone doing a good job on the weight loss front. I dunno I guess I just lost my mojo for a minute.

I did do my two workouts today, but they both pretty much sucked so I don't think I burned very many calories. Feh. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow. I'm going to try to wake up and run before work, but I'm just so exhausted I don't really know if it's going to happen. I think I have to make it happen though.

After work I'm going to my mom's house and we're going to stuff envelopes. The invitations should be out by next week, and then I guess it's pretty much rolling from there. Wow. It's getting kind of crazy how close it's coming up. I mean, today we got our first wedding present. We were both sort of floored that it was sitting on the doorstep, because we haven't even sent out the invitations yet. I haven't even had a shower yet. How are people already sending us gifts? I guess they are just super on top of things. Works for me!

So yeah, I pretty much feel fat and bloated and sorry for myself right now. Sorry for bitching, but I kind of just wanted to get it out. I'll be back soon enough in a better mood.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I have days like that all the time. Sometimes when you're so busy (and it sounds like you definitely are with everything going on!) there's only so much energy to go around.
Take it easy on yourself and hope you're back into the groove soon!

Kim said...

Take some deep breaths and move forward. It's going to take more than a little ice cream to undo all of the great work you have done. Today is a new day - make the most of it!! :)