Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Things are good. Better I guess. I don't know how many times I'm going to have to write posts like yesterday until something finally clicks, but hopefully this was one of the last. I cooked dinner last night, something I realized I've actually been enjoying since I started experimenting with new recipes and what not. And it was good. And there were carbs. But I'm okay with that.

Today is kind of a mish mash day - I'm working on some freelance stuff, finishing up our taxes and taking them to the post office, errands, brow wax (sorely needed) and girls night tonight to catch up on The Bachelor. We've been recording it on Monday's and then watching on Wednesday's when we all get together. I know it's kind of ridiculous that we're still watching this show, but I love it. And this bachelor is dreamy. Seriously. He's hot. And he makes me laugh, which only adds to the hotness.

Oh yeah, I also hit a spinning class this afternoon, the first one I've been to in a long time and it was fantastic. The only thing I don't like about spinning class is the lady, and it seems like there's always one of these ladies, that feels the need to contribute the "woo!" and "come on" and "there's a lion chasing you" comments. I mean, that's what the instructor is for. If he wants to tell me there's a lion chasing me that's one thing. But if you really feel the need to yell that out during class, maybe you should get your teaching certification and get your own class. Otherwise let's just keep these comments to ourselves shall we? Okay? Okay.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

No comments: