Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Blobby

Dammit! This is a brand new blog, it's supposed to be about my all new good habits and healthy lifestyle. And I've been completely off plan for two days in a row now. I went home to hang out with my mom and sisters today for a while, and I don't know what it is about being in the house I grew up in but it just kills me. We went to Jason's Deli for lunch, and I had the lowfat turkey wrap which was good, but I had about a zillion of those yummy gingerbread muffin thingies.

Pasta for dinner, and then comes the ice cream. I just can't avoid the ice cream at my moms. Argh. I feel guilty and blobby, if you know what it's like to overeat you'll know what blobby feels like. A million times I've said this, but I will be on plan tomorrow. Fruits and veggies, 24 points, at least 45 minutes of cardio. I have a job interview tomorrow so I need to do this to feel confident about myself. No more blobiness.

No comments: