Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Road Trip Goals

Well I was right. That feeling didn't last. I even did 45 minutes on the elliptical this morning, but I'm pissy because of lack of a job and money. It's starting to wear on me. So we're leaving tonight at 5:30ish. I got up waaaaay to late this morning, so all I've had to eat today is a whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter on it. And I did my workout. So now I'm about to have a very late lunch, something healthy and low point, and I'll have hopefully about 10-12 points left over for dinner on the road. I'm going to bring a banana and a few other healthy snacks, so I should be all good.

As far as tomorrow goes, I know we will stop at Taco Villa for lunch. I love Taco Villa. I'll probably be eating out a lot over the weekend, so my goal is to eat a salad or side of veggies with every meal, to keep me full and from eating all of the other bad stuff. And dessert only twice. If I can stick to those goals, I will call the weekend a success. I'll try to post from the road, but if not, I'll see you Monday!

No comments: