Saturday, January 07, 2006

Okay so...

I did eat a few fried things last night. About ten french fries to be exact. I know it isn't exactly death or anything, but it's still a bummer. And I drank four beers. I'm not really counting points right now, but I sort of secretly am in my head because it's just something I've been doing for so long. So four light beers =8 points, and ten french fries and about six chips with guac probably equals about 7 points. (They were small french fries and small chips). There goes 15 points right there. It's amazing how these things add up like that. Oh well, it's a lot better than it could have been, and I came home and drank a lot of water and I'm okay with it all.

As you can see, I'm up fairly early for me on a Saturday, which is not something I'm especially happy about. The dogger sleeps with us, and he has some sort of OCD licking problem right now, and it is driving me crazy. He'll wake up, (today about 7:50 or so) and just start licking the sheets, or his paws, or the comforter, or me, obsessively. (He also does this at random times during the day, licking the blanket on the couch or the carpet. What is the deal? He definitely gets enough water and food, by the way.)

So the constant motion of licking next to me wakes me up and of course this morning I couldn't go back to sleep. Oh well, went to bed around 11:30 so I guess it's a good 8 hours. I just like to get 9 or 10 on the weekends. I'm still in college mode like that.

I'm now sitting on the couch in wrapped up in a blanket debating on how to structure my meals today. Like I said yesterday, I have a friend coming over for brunch. She should be here around 11, and then we have to drive to the restaurant, order etc, so I'm thinking I probably won't be eating until 12. So I guess since it's only 9:00 right now I should go ahead and eat something small. Unfortunately I ate my last pre-made salad last night, so I don't think my salad/protein drink is going to work today. Maybe I'll just have some fruit or something to keep me satisfied until later.

I better go see what my options are. Have a great Saturday!

No comments: