Thursday, August 11, 2005

Random Update

OH MY gawd I am so hungry right now. Phew. Just wanted to get that off of my chest. I just went to get a highlight/cut and it took forever. And I only had a small Jamba Juice for lunch, not exactly a good choice but it was the only thing I had time for.

I'm feeling much much better today, so I went on a ride this morning. Did 12.67 miles, but I did go at a slower pace than I normally do. Which is fine, I don't want to push it too hard. I also road through a section of the park where the sprinklers were on and got completely drenched, and not in a good way. Of course they use lake water in the sprinklers, so it was disgusting and dirty and just gross. It would have been nice if it would have been super hot out, but of course it wasn't. Ah well such is life.

So I'm completely out of food and need to go grocery shopping terribly. I'm cooking up a South Beach Diet Pizza, which is pretty much my only option right now. It's probably not the best choice considering all the sodium it has and that tomorrow is my weigh in day, but its better than Pizza Hut.

The boy was supposed to come home from London today, but stupid British Airways obviously doesn't pay its people enough because the catering group has decided to strike. I feel so sorry for him, having to sit at the airport all day, then go back to the hotel, then figure out how the hell he's going to get home. He's decided to fly out of Gatwick on American Airlines instead, so at least he'll get home at some point. I just feel for him; traveling delays are the worst. Especially when all you want to do is be at home.

I don't know why, but I'm terrified of my weigh in tomorrow. Probably because I gained 1.5 last week, and I was really disappointed. I really want to get rid of that gain plus a little, and I think I've done all I can do to lose this week. I ate right. I exercised. I got enough sleep. I guess that's what's so scary. If I can't lose on a week where I've given it my all, how will I ever lose this weight? I'm not going to worry about that until tomorrow though.

No comments: