Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Today I am battling food boredom. I'm not off track. I don't want to get off track and I don't plan to get off track. But I am severely lacking when it comes to cooking skills. It's actually not so much that I can't cook. It's just that I don't want to. It's just not something I enjoy. I enjoy going out to eat, it's fun for me. And we eat out a lot. Partly because we like to, partly because of time constraints, and partly because I don't really like to cook. The boy likes to cook occasionally, but not often.

Anyway, I ate every meal of the day at home yesterday. Now to some people, that sounds completely normal. But for me it really isn't. And I had breakfast and lunch at home today as well. I have 14 points left for the day, and I want to go out. I guess I just want to get out of the house more than anything. I know I shouldn't spend money, but it's either buy groceries or go buy a cheap dinner. I'm thinking maybe Quizno's. Or Jamba Juice. Oh god this is bad. I'm sitting here; I just finished lunch, and I'm spending my afternoon thinking about what I can have for dinner.

Okay in other news, I'm taking today off from working out. Yesterday was a tough ride and I think my body needs some time to recover. It's so weird though, I almost hate to take the day off. It's exciting because I'm finally back in that place where working out is such an important part of my life, I just don't feel right if I take too much time off. Now if the scale will only budge this week.

No comments: